The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed (Solved)
I use Microsoft Windows 7 OS and for the server I use Windows Server 2008 OS
After searching on the net, the best way to do it is:
- Unplugged the network cable / disable wireless.
- Logged in using the cached credentials.
- Under System Properties, under Computer Name, goto Network ID.
- Ran the network wizard with the network cable still unplugged.
- Right after you type in your credentials under the User Account and Domain Information screen, plugged the network cable back in / turn on your wireless connection.
- It asked you to verify again with my Administrative account to my domain, and it will took it
- Reboot your system and VIOLA everything worked again! No need to delete your domain and rejoin your computer